Celebrate Christmas and New Year in Nice
If you are spending the end of year on the French Riviera, Living in Provence, your guide to life in Southern France, gives you a few details about the Christmas festivities in Nice and New Year celebrations.
Christmas events in Nice, on the Place Massena and city center
Craft markets, shows and festivities : Nice organises many events to celebrate Christmas. Here is the program of the main events :
- Ice-skating ring for beginner and experienced skaters. Only 5 euros, including skates rental.
- Craft village everyday from 11am to 8pm : more than 60 chalets proposes crafts and delicatessen.
- Enjoy a panoramic view from the big wheel, everyday from 11am to 11pm.
- An exceptional show on December, 28th on the Promenade du Paillon.
Spend the New Year in Nice
If you are spending the New Year’s Eve in Nice, Living in Provence gives you a list of parties to end 2013 with fun and laughter :
- The nightclub The Feeling organises a huge party on December 31st with a 1980s theme.
- New Year Eve party at the Hyatt Regency Hotel on the Promenade des Anglais. Gastronomic diner and a cabaret show